10/28/07

Patrick and Jacoby

Here are some images of the Patrick Stewart head I am working on for my Advanced 3D Modeling class. It is still very much a work in progress, but most of the proportion and anatomy is accurate. It isn't due for another 2 weeks so I may end up texturing it also to attempt to make it as real looking as possible.




For comparison, here are some of the reference images I used.


-----------

Also I want to send out a big congratulations to someone that I knew in High school who just won the world series (He'll probably never see this of course but when someone from Madras wins the world series, it's a big friggen deal) .

Congratulations Jacoby Ellsbury!


There is talk of him being named the MVP. While I don't follow sports very much, I know that that is a big deal, and while Jacoby and I weren't exactly best friends. I had a few classes with him and knew him well enough to know that he is a hard working, good person and is definitely deserving of all the good fortunes that he has and has yet to receive.

With the goals that I have set for myself and my career when I get out of school, it is incredibly inspiring to know that someone from Madras could go on to be successful in what they love to do (super successful in his case) but successful none the less.

-- Cheers